How would you like to have a literary agent look at your first chapters and give you a one-to-one face-to-face assessment? Here's how...
Agent Feedback on Your Plot
This Two Chapter Boot Camp will help you to get a head-start with your novel. It's a hands-on event that provides personalized feedback on your story structure, plot and characterization.
Literary agent Yasmin Kane will give you 1-2-1 feedback on your story in a face-2-face online meeting where you can make notes or video it for your own future reference. All from the comfort of your home!
This is the only way you will receive the feedback. There is no written feedback as Yasmin will talk through her assessment of your work. This is an ideal opportunity to listen to an agent giving their critique on your written work and you can ask any questions that arise.
The most exciting part...if your chapters show promise, Yasmin may ask you for additional material.
Boot Camp Includes
- Presentation with Yasmin's top tips
- Presentations from Page Turner Awards on how to write your opening chapters
- Personalized feedback on your writing project in a 1-2-1 face-to-face online meeting with Yasmin Kane
13 January 2021
- In early December you will be sent the following details:
a) Where to send your work before the online meeting date
b) Your meeting time allocation
- On 13 January 2021 you will attend a 15-minute online face-to-face meeting with Yasmin.
- Failure to submit your work or to attend the meeting will not result in a refund ~ see the rules below.
There are limited places on this Boot Camp due to Yasmin also judging the awards plus the demands of her own literary agency. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Make your £85 payment here. This link opens in a new window so you can come back to this page to complete your booking when you have finished the payment. Please watch out for the payment confirmation as it has important details!
1. After you have submitted your booking and made your payment, you will receive a confirmation email. It is vitally important that you save the email as a safe sender because we will send you details of where to submit your two chapters, and we will send you details of your online meeting with Yasmin. If you do not get this email by the 5th of September, please contact us as we may be having trouble getting in touch with you.
2. It is your responsibility to ensure you attend your online 1-2-1 meeting. If you do not attend this meeting, you will NOT receive another chance to meet with Yasmin to receive your assessment. As Yasmin will have set that time aside, it’s a complete waste of her time and ours. If you do not attend the online meeting, you will not receive an assessment by email or any other written form.
3. The T&Cs checkbox below ensures you understand these rules and abide by them. No exceptions will be made if you do not submit your material in the time allocation and if you do not attend the online meeting.