How would you like to have a literary agent look at your first chapters and give you a one-to-one face-to-face assessment? Here's how...
Agent Feedback on Your Plot
This Two Chapter Boot Camp will help you to get a head-start with your novel. It's a hands-on event that provides personalized feedback on your story structure, plot and characterization.
Literary agent Yasmin Kane will give you 1-2-1 feedback on your story in a face-2-face online meeting where you can make notes or video it for your own future reference. All from the comfort of your home!
This is the only way you will receive the feedback. There is no written feedback as Yasmin will talk through her assessment of your work. This is an ideal opportunity to listen to an agent giving their critique on your written work and you can ask any questions that arise.
The most exciting part...if your chapters show promise, Yasmin may ask you for additional material.
Boot Camp Includes
- Presentation with Yasmin's top tips
- Presentations from Page Turner Awards on how to write your opening chapters
- Personalized feedback on your writing project in a 1-2-1 face-to-face online meeting with Yasmin Kane
- In the first week of September you will be sent the following details:
a) Where to send your work before the online meeting date
b) Your meeting time allocation
- On 28th or 29th of September you will attend a 15-minute online face-to-face meeting with Yasmin.
- Failure to submit your work or to attend the meeting will not result in a refund ~ see the rules below.
There are limited places on this Boot Camp due to Yasmin also judging the awards plus the demands of her own literary agency. Please book early to avoid disappointment.