Here's guidelines on how to register a free account before you enter your submission.
- USERNAME: Please be aware that your username is the name that appears on your profile and it can't be changed. Don't choose a nickname or something like 'SweetPea' or 'PussyGalore' because that is what the judges will look at when they have chosen the winning chapters, and they want to find out more about the person behind the story. Be professional and show them you mean business!
- BIO: Add a little about you and why you are writing in your genre or about your Book. Remember that judges and readers will be looking at these details. When you write a query to an agent, you tell them all the best things about yourself. Do the same here.
- SOCIAL: Add your social links if you want them to appear on your profile. These social links will appear on your submission only if you choose to have Reader Feedback and Viral Sharing as your optional extras.
- Register here.
- Check for your verification email.
- Click the link to accept the verification.
- It will log you in and ask you to add a password for future logging in.
- Follow the links in your dashboard for the award entry.