How would you like to have a literary agent look at your first 25 pages and give you an assessment? Here's how...
Agent Feedback on Your First 25 Pages
This Twenty-Five Page Boot Camp will help you to get a head-start with your novel. It's a hands-on event that provides personalized feedback on your story structure, plot and characterization.
Literary agent Karly Caserza will give you a critique on your writing + on your query letter!
The most exciting part...if your chapters show promise, Karly may ask you for additional material.
About Literary Agent Karly Caserza
Karly Caserza is an Associate Agent with Fuse Literary Agency. She began her career in the publishing industry as a reader for Tricia Skinner at Fuse Literary. Her responsibilities quickly grew, and she was promoted to Literary Assistant, a role that also included a spot on the production team of Short Fuse.
Boot Camp Includes
- Personalized feedback on your writing project in a written critique from Karly.
- Plus a written critique on your literary agent query letter
Open now until 30 October 2020. Closing when Karly cannot accept any more submissions!
- When you have made your booking, we will send your submission, consisting of the first 25 pages of your manuscript + a query letter, to Karly.
- Karly will critique both and send it back to us.
- We will forward it on to you.
- Karly is available now to give you feedback. Make your booking, include your submission details and receive feedback within two weeks!
There are limited places on this Boot Camp due to Karly's workload as a literary agent who is actively seeking writers. Please book early to avoid disappointment. This Boot Camp may close at any time when Karly cannot accept any more submissions!