Deadlines and Pricing
Early Bird Deadline: 31 March 2020 ~ £20
Deadline: 30 April 2020 ~ £30
Final Deadline: 31 May 2020 ~ £45
How To Enter
- View our award's submission infographic for a quick visual guide.
- Check the rules of the eBook Award before you make your submission.
- Choose an optional extra to be sure you submit your best work.
- All entries must be submitted online.
- All entries must be in English.
- Along with your book store link, you must provide a link to the first 10 pages of your novel. This is where our judges can read your first 10 pages.
- Any links asking our judges or readers to 'subscribe' to get the first 10 pages will be disqualified.
- Only your first 10 pages of 2500-3000 words will be accepted. Entries exceeding the word count will be disqualified.
- Be sure to check out our Recommended Reading which will help you submit the best 10 pages for your next novel.
- Read our FAQ to find out any questions.
Prepare For Shortlist
In case your novel is selected as a shortlist, our judges may want to see the full novel. If this is the case, we may contact you and ask for a link to read the full book. You may be required to provide a Book Funnel link for our judges to download the book. The judges may also ask for a synopsis and logline, so have them ready.
If you have opted to receive reader feedback, you can monitor our readers' feedback and use it to enhance your future work.
If you have opted to receive more votes from our readers, we recommend that you make them an offer to be able to download your book either for no charge or for a special offer such as 99c. This will encourage them to download your book, read it and provide feedback. If you decide not to select our Reader Feedback, you are welcome to ask your own readers and fans of the book to vote for the book and comment on it. This will help our judges to see what readers think about your book, thus getting you ahead to win the readers vote category. You can also just get readers to vote and comment on your first 10 pages without purchasing the full book. This option is only to help you increase sales and find new readers.
eBook Award General Rules
- The Page Turner 2020 eBook Award is an international contest and open to global submissions.
- The contest is open to entrants 18 or older.
- All submissions, booking details and payments are final, and NO refunds will be issued.
- Each entry is judged by the full picture, which includes your cover, description and first 10 pages.
- All submissions must be submitted with the details from the HOW TO ENTER tab.
- At the time of submission and for the duration of the contest, the submitted book must be your copyrighted property.
- You MUST only submit your own work.
- Submissions MUST be the sole property of the author or authors.
- Submission MUST be your own original work, story and characters. Any submissions of existing literary characters and or stories not in the public domain, as well as any stories from television or film that the writer does not own will be disqualified.
- All entries will be read.
- eBooks published from 1 January 2018 ~ 31 May 2020 will be accepted.
- No feedback is given, unless you opt for our reader feedback optional extra.
- Page Turner Awards Judges will utilize whatever criteria they deem appropriate in deciding a winner.
- All work will remain the property of the author or authors throughout the contest and beyond.
- At no point will any of the judges do anything more with your work without your consent.
- Entrants may be contacted from a representative of Page Turner Awards in regard to representation, production, or a possible option of the entered work.
- By entering, you agree to receive emails from us and you can unsubscribe at any time.
- Your submitted material will be shared exclusively with our Judges.
- By entering, you agree to allow Page Turner Awards to share details if your eBook.
- Page Turner Awards reserves the right to change or modify these rules and terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- By entering and paying for your submission, you accept our Terms and Conditions.