Welcome To Our Writing Award
Launch your writing career by entering your completed and unpublished manuscript
for our prestigious panel of literary agents and publishers to judge the winners!
The Page Turner Awards, sponsored by ProWritingAid, will publish one writer and possibly many more!
This means that at least one writer is guaranteed to be published!
And possibly more will be published via the many literary agents and publishers on our judging panel.
Tell us what you think about our awards.
How it works
- You only have to submit your first ten pages but your manuscript must be completed (and unpublished) in case our judges want to see the full novel.
- Check our optional extras to help you submit the most compelling ten pages.
- Check out our cash prize for writers.
- Be sure you get your entry in on time by checking the submission rules and deadlines.
- Shortlisted submissions will be announced in the first week of July.
- Winners will be announced in August when prizes will be awarded.
- We will also be bringing you lots of exciting writing products from our Award Partners.
Submissions ~ opening for submission on 28 February. Get notified when the submissions open.
All fiction and non-fiction genres are welcome!
Active angel investor Anish Chandy was a Senior Commissioning Editor at Penguin Random House where he commissioned for non-fiction and commercial fiction and afterwards headed Business Development and Sales at Juggernaut Books.
Writing Award Prizes
The Page Turner Awards, sponsored by ProWritingAid, will publish at least one writer and possibly many more!
View some of our fantastic range of prizes for the Writing Award. Or view the full 20K prize fund.
The Novel Factory writing software for serious writers are giving away some fantastic prizes to the value of $1200 so writers can quickly get up to speed on their next novel writing project.
Writing Academy is offering a 1-year subscription to their Author's Success Bundle, worth $999 which gives students access to almost $3000 worth of writing workshops in a variety of fiction, non-fiction, and screenwriting genres.