Page Turner Awards is delighted to announce our 2023 Screenplay Award Winners!
Please join us in congratulating these rising stars by leaving them a comment at the bottom of their finalist submission. Click 'see more' to read their submission.
2023 Screenplay Award Winners:
- Tim Auld won The Page Turner Screenplay Feature Film Award for his submission, Minotaur
- Olga Holtz won The Page Turner Screenplay TV Series Award for her submission, Dark Matter
- Alysha Haran won The Page Turner Screenplay Short Film Award for her submission, The Ride
- Marcia Maidana won The Page Turner Screenplay Book Adaptation Needed Award for her submission, The Ghosts of Lewis Manor
- DW Plato won The Page Turner Screenplay Book Adaptation Needed Award for her submission,The Dragon from Guangzhou
- Clark Ransom won The Page Turner Screenplay Golden Screenwriter Award for his submission, Messenger Dogs
- Olga Holtz won The Page Turner Screenplay Prolific Screenwriter Award for getting 3 high-scoring titles into the Screenplay Award Longlist
Tim Auld for "Minotaur"
A writer/director whose short films have been selected for various festivals, most notably Palm Springs International. In 2022 he directed a pilot for a 6-part television series which is currently in post production. Tim is determined to make meaningful action films that his wife and daughter would
Alysha Haran for "The Ride"
Alysha grew up in the San Francisco Bay area, performing on the professional stage from the age of five. She found her place on the other side of the camera and produced commercials and music videos for several years in Los Angeles. But after a last-minute change of plans kept her from traveling on
Clark Ransom Ransom for "Messenger Dogs"
Clark is a produced and optioned screenwriter with a focus on Sci-Fi, Dark Dramedy, and True Stories. Clark has successfully collaborated with Producers and other screenwriters on several projects. Most of his projects are grounded in themes of "the haves and the have-nots", classicism, and coming
Marcia Maidana for "The Ghosts of Lewis Manor "
Marcia is the award-winning novelist of AWAKEN: SHADOWS OF A FORGOTTEN PAST and ALIVE: SHADOWS OF A LIVING PAST. Her latest novel, THE GHOSTS OF LEWIS MANOR was published in September. And THE HAUNTING OF BLACKWATER is scheduled to be released in October of 2023. Marcia was born and raised in
Olga Holtz for "Dark Matter"
Stowe Story Labs alumna. Writer/director of an award-winning short THE ZAHIR. Trilingual multi-ethnic multinational. Mathematician whose journey led from humble beginnings in the Urals to professorships in Berkeley and Berlin. Olga's writing explores follies of genius, elusiveness of belonging, and
DW Plato for "The Dragon from Guangzhou"
Livin' the dream. D.W. Plato has degrees in Business Management and Psychology. This education gives her the multiple skills she needs to be a full-time landlord. “One of these days I’ll be a full-time AUTHOR and a part-time landlord,” she jokes. #lifegoals With four books already published, she's