Venezuelan Marketing Licentiate and Book Cover Designer, Juan Padrón is judging the Page Turner Book Award hoping to find the best book covers.
With more than 10 years of experience in cover design, Juan focuses on Horror, Suspense, Paranormal, Urban Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Dystopia, Crime, and Thriller designs.
Juan has developed a natural talent for book covers, positioning him as the first choice for a graphic design project.
Specialist on Amazon Kindle, Ingram Lightsource and Barns & Noble. Experienced on the mainstream market and indie publishing world.
The most appealing covers for a judge are the ones who can get a real mood and concept of the main plot, not only an artistic and beautiful design, but the ones who could grab the attention of the reader just with an small thumbnail, covers are not made to sell, are made to get the attention.
Juan's Experience and Awards include:
- Winner as Best Cover Designer for Fiction 2019 - American Book Fair Awards
- Winner as Best 2019 Historical Book Cover Design '' The Coffee Pot Book Club ''
- Certified by the English Book Marketing Agency '' The Creative Penn '' as one of the best Latin American Book Cover Designers 2018
- Certified at 25th Annual Writer’s Digest Self-Published Book Awards. Top score (5 of 5) for Production Quality and Cover Design 2017 Official - Chrysler Venezuela -
- Head Designer 2010-2013 Head Designer for Scarestreet Publishing
- Head Designer for Buoy Media
- Designer for Fiery Seas Publishing Designer for Theauthorincubator.com
- Head Designer for Becomealivinggod.com
- Personal Designer for Amazon, Multimillion Bestselling Author Willow Rose
- Top Rated designer for Upwork.com
- Quality Certified by Dexigner.com
- Platinum designer for 99designs.com
- Head designer for publishingpush.com
- Vendor for Thebookcovershop.com