While the 2021 judging takes place and our finalists and winners are announced over the next month, we are hard at work finding new judges and prizes for the 2022 Awards!
We are also helping writers to prepare for the next awards with different writing experts who can give you feedback on your writing. You can use their advice to enhance your 2022 Awards submission, or you can use it to enter any other writing contest, book award or screenwriting contest, for that matter!
You can select from any of the following:
Manuscript Feedback Options
- Feedback on your first ten pages
- Development edit on your first ten pages
Screenplay Feedback Options
To help screenwriters to prepare for the 2022 Screenplay Award, or for entering any other awards, we have three screenplay experts who will give you a constructive critique of your screenplay.
Literary Agent Workshops
- Create A Dynamic Character Arc On-demand Workshop
- Evoke Character Emotion in Every Scene On-demand Workshop
- Book Marketing On-demand Workshop
Workshops Coming Soon
These workshops are in planning, you can enter your details on the links below to be notified when they are ready to rock.
- Ten Page-Turning Techniques For Your First Ten Pages Boot Camp
- Book Adaptation To Screenplay Boot Camp
Bookings must be made on the links above, so we can process your work.