Page Turner Awards is delighted to announce our 2022 Book Award Winners!
Please join us in congratulating these rising stars by leaving them a comment at the bottom of their submission. Click 'see more' to read their submission. And you can also congratulate them in our forum.
- Tamra Ryan won the Page Turner Non-Fiction Book Award for her published book, The Third Law
- Tom Joyce won the Page Turner Fiction Book Award for his book, The Missing Peace.
- Tom Joyce also won the Book Award Golden Author, plus the audiobook production with Squeaky Cheese Productions. Wow, Tom!
- Check out our Book Award Genre Winners.
- Book Award Cover Winners
- Junia Wonders won Best Illustrated Book for her Children's Picture Book, I Love You Through Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall
- Monica Red won The Best Book Series for her book, Saber, Wisdom and Justice
- Meredith Wargo won The Best Co-Authored Book for her book, Dawgs: A true story of lost animals and the kids who rescued them, co-authored with Diane Trull
- Christine Hassing won The Best Book Title for her book, Hope Has A Cold Nose
Christine Hassing Hassing for "Hope Has a Cold Nose "
Christine Hassing is a leadership life coach, a published author, a life story writer, and a teacher of arts – the art of how we frame and reframe our life stories and the art of hearing. Within. To each other. Through space virtually when people are not able to be together physically and when a
Meredith Wargo for "DAWGS: A True Story of Lost Animals and the Kids Who Rescued Them"
Meredith Wargo is an award-winning author and advocate for animals. The recipient of four Maxwell Medallions from the Dog Writers of Association of America, she has a bachelor's degree in journalism from Baylor University in Waco, Texas. Although a native Texan, Meredith currently lives in southern
Monica Red for "Saber, Wisdom and Justice Book 3"
All my life I have been in love with stories, and as I grew up, I became a storyteller that now put her words in writing. Although I enjoy many genres, fantasy and sci-fi come easiest to me. Long ago, words came to me in Spanish, and then when I moved farther north in this hemisphere, my characters
Junia Wonders for "I Love You Through Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall"
Junia Wonders is the author of the seasonal bestseller The Roll-Away Pumpkin, which has been translated into six languages. Five of her picture books, namely, The Roll-Away Pumpkin, Zachary and the Great Potato Catastrophe, The Night the Monsters Came, Have You Ever Wondered What You Will Be?, and I
Tom Joyce for "The Missing Peace"
Tom Joyce will neither confirm nor deny having any association with persons, living or dead, that have worked for intelligence gathering agencies, in the United States or abroad, in any capacity. He can, however, confirm that he has spent time in Northern Afghanistan and most of the other places
Tamra Ryan for "The Third Law"
Tamra Ryan is the CEO of Women's Bean Project, a social enterprise that provides transitional employment, while operating a food manufacturing business, to women attempting to break the cycle of chronic unemployment and poverty. Tamra is a former partner and board member for Social Venture Partners